Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bandra Signal!!!

Bandra Signal

Thank you for all the good response you guys gave me for my Blog J J J. It actually motivated me, so here I am to write another story.

It’s about “Eunuch”, I know it’s really weird to write about them but it’s the same incident which happened to me just 3 weeks back

I always take a Rick from station to my office and on my way I always pass through the main Bandra Signal. The signal is so big that I had to wait for almost 15 mins for the signal to get Green.

It was on March 17th, 2010, I came across a eunuch; don’t know the name but it was really fun and a new experience to me. I prefer calling them eunuch and not he or she, don’t know coz everybody is confused about them being he or she.

Eunuch came close to me and smiled and the conversation goes this way (True Incident)

Eunuch: Hi

Raj: hmm hi

Eunuch: how are you?

Surprisingly amazed, I replied: Ya, great, How abt you?

Eunuch: ya I am fine, Kuch dede re baba!!

Swear travelling in the morning I really don’t have change, only 100 notes, I replied: change nahi hai.

Eunuch: La change deti hu!!, la la

Raj: arre 100 rs hai..

Eunuch: chal jo dena hai de…

I just loved talking to her and didn’t wanted to let go her empty handed. I replied, looking at my wallet, there you go, got 2 rs, and gave it to her.

Eunuch: Thank you, nice talking to you, will meet soon, God bless ya!! , Eunuch just kept his hand on my hand and kissed the Rs. 2 coin and went away

Raj: Bye, tc , nice talking to you ( fcuk, she is eunuch , control Raj!!!! ) I shook my head and back looking at the chicks in other rick.

That day was really good for me, I got 2 sales call which are about to get confirmed. I was so happy for it J

22nd March 2010:

Going for the so called 2 sales call from office to Bandra Station, stopped again on the same signal.

Ahaa!!, there you go, the same eunuch again, she looked @ me and came to me and the conversation goes this way.

Eunuch: Kaisa hai re baba??? How are you?

Raj : Nice, n you?

Eunuch: Kaafi time ke baad mila hai!!

Surprised, I replied: So you remember me ??

Eunuch: yehi signal par hu kaafi time se , jaanti hu tuje , laa chal 100 Rs laa

Raj: yeh kya??? Achcha achcha bolkar Loge meri??? Rs. 2 se Rs. 100???

Eunuch: Nahi re Raju, mein dekh rahi thi tu kaise react karta hai?

Raj: Raju??????? Yeh kya , mera naam Raj hai!!

Eunuch: Chalna Baba, signal green hone wala hai, my dear give me some money. I want to eat Rice and Daal today

Raj: Demand kaafi achcha hai aapka…, smiling I gave Rs. 10

Eunuch: Thank you re baba, tu bahut achcha hai , and took my forehead n kissed me

Arghhhhhhhh WtF, yeh kya tha

Eunuch: Rakh le re baba, jab hum khush hote hai toh kiss dete hai aur jab naraaz toh kapde utta lete hai.

Raj: (mood mein aakar ): Kapde uttakar kya karte ho??? Kya dikhate ho??

Eunuch: Jaare , smarty , Dimaag mein sex bhara hai kya???humein toh chod

I just smiled

She smiled back………………….lol…

J J

4 comments:

  1. Abe saale terko aur koi nahin mila tha kya???

    ReplyDelete
  2. raj apni lal karna band kar bhai....tu aur 10rs dega kanjus....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raj Re......

    WTF a eunuch.....

    Dude whts rong wth u????

    standard toh matlab pura gira liya hai;)

    ReplyDelete