Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reality Show!!!

Reality Show

I used to always wonder is all reality shows fake or true??

This topic came into my mind when I started seeing reality shows on Television with all those intense drama’s, crying, fighting etc…… It’s as simple as that, just to increase the TRP’s, the show manager makes sure the best thing on the show is captured to bring back the same audience to watch the show.

I know I know, it’s boring for you guys to read it but relax I’m here to share my experienceJ. I was a part of 2 reality shows. I auditioned for 2 shows (Will talk about one show here)

So here it goes the first show which I auditioned was Indian IdolJ, ya ya you guys must have started thinking how can I sing? I can’t sing but I have a very good voice J lol and yeah this was actually told to me by my friends specially girls coz they just love my voice on Phone: P lol deep intense voice: P

As usual I got a sms from Vodafone saying that “So, u think u got the singing in you”? I (JOSH MEIN) was like Yeah Y not I got everything, continuing the SMS “Reply to this SMS and get your Auditions tickets”. I replied “SMS Indian Idol “to 52424, I got a reply saying “You will get an SMS on March 18th if you make it to the Indian Idol Auditions”. It was so common that I will get reply for sure on this SMS.

The Day Passed and on 18th I got a sms saying “Congratulations, you are selected for Indian Idol and your ID number is 29829 J lol, looking at this sms I started rehearsing too knowing the fact that I can’t sing but at least I can try J

I told all my friends “hey I got selected for Indian Idol” Nevertheless, they just kept on laughing and laughing and laughing”

The day March 21st arrived and I got dressed up reached on time and to my surprise Indian Idol shooting was going on , the cameraman’s were capturing video’s of people who actually were good looking, smart and have a good Punch line about their Life . It just happened that I was looking @ them thinking when should I approach and tell my PART OF PUNCH LINE J

Shocked to see people with pathetic voice are getting into the next round with the 3 multi talented judges. These singers are no wonder look alike of Himesh, Salman and Humorous and also with some cool attire.

Waited, waited, waited, some people are dancing and coming out of the audition room and some as usual when dreams shattered, it just shattered like anything. I loved some people who didn’t get selected but they were fcuking so confident that they know singing better than those 3 judges lol, the dialogues which I heard are stated below

Black guy: Innko kya pata singing ke baaremein, 2 saal mein Anu ko meri song compose karne lagunga aur sunidhi ko usspar nachunga … hahah

A man whipping his tears: I will be the Biggest singer in 6 months of time and I will make sure I will SUE ANU MALIK IF HE STEALS MY SONG, BIG TIME, WILL FCUK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.. Lol (I realized, yeh chokra toh hai talented abhi se hi number laga deta hu, kya bharosa yeh chokra sach mein maar de GAN* in sabki J J )

Some Volunteer called up “Rajendra” “Rajendra”, I ran towards him “Hey , I am Raj “

Volunteer: Sorry, I called Rajendra

I Replied: Sorry, I am Rajendra (Pyaar se log muje Raj khete hai (ARghhhhhh, filmy dialogue)

Volunteer (Angry look): Ha, mera baap Amitabh Bachhan hai !! ( he said in low tone: Kaha kaha se aajate hai hero banne)

I replied: Ha time hai hero baneko J

Volunteer (Showing the way): straight and left

Inside the Room, I was shocked to see how the 3 faces of judges can change, TV mein kuch aur dikhte real life mein kuch aur, then I thought ahh, I have to clear this round 1st to reach the multitalented judges.

The conversation goes this way

Judge: Ya , so Rajendra sing

I started with my Fav song: Meri soniiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri tammanaaaaaaaaaa jhoot nahi hai meraaaaaa pyaarrrrrrr

Judge: Stopping me, issmein “LEH” kidhar hai??

I replied: “LEH”??

Judge: u don’t know LEH n u think u sing??

I replied again: “LEH”?

Judge: Thanks, bye

I came out with a dejected look still thinking WTF is “LEH”, 2 volunteers came running from behind me and told hey Rajendra, sorry but you are not qualified for next round.

I: Dammmm (As if singing was the only thing left in my life). I just preferred asking those 2 volunteer: Tell me what is “LEH”, I don’t know this was not funny but they started laughing and told: “LEH” means SUR, SUR NAHI HAI SIR AAP MEIN

Achcha!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. RAJ RE......

    Pakaa raha hai na???? or wr u actually der???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said rajjjjjjj....its true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu toh har audition main Fail ho jata hai yaar,
    MTV Roadies main toh gaya hi nahi,the day b4 your audition u asked me to drive at the top speed to drop u at your home for your auditions and we rushed all the way,
    That was the WTF behave from you wen u said u didnt attend it.\
    Ab yeh sab auditions dena band kar kuch aisa kar jo these people come to you for your Interview and you need to give them time.
    Come on yaar all famous stars have only two balls beneath we all too have, so do your best and success will follow you.
    Take care \,
    Sameer your friend
    Fck off for that day/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aree choduuuuuuuuuuu coz of u bloody I didnt reached on time for ROadies !!!!!

    ReplyDelete