Sunday, April 11, 2010

Voting day :11th April 2010

Voting Day

The “V-Day”, not valentine it’s the Voting day, I remember the so called “Corporator” coming to each and everyone’s place and asking for the Vote.

Guys, this is the 2nd time I voted, the 1st time I voted was when I was 18 years old. Each and every guy in the age group of 18 has it in them, the Josh, the spark J

When I was 18, the first thing I did was got my license and registered myself to be a Voter. It didn’t happened later on as I didn’t had that interest left in me voting for the any party. I just get to see all the corporator’s face only before the election starts and the rest of the time they are just hiding down somewhere.

Nevertheless, I Voted it’s not because I got attracted to some political party but it’s just that I was sitting ideal, had nothing to do.

My dad is just awesome in doing all this thing, he woke up @ 6.00 am , went to temple and straight back to the voting poll and when he came back home showed me the Ink on his left index finger and shouted get up and Vote, it’s our right.

I seriously don’t have anything against any political party, it’s just a simple thing, everybody has the desire to win, no matter what happens.

Each and everybody who comes into this world have 1 thing in common to win and win. Nobody in this world will ever think of being a beggar in his life.

I voted and I voted to a political party who came @ my door, shook hand with me and said “Namskar, aamhala vote kara (name undisclosed), aani partivartan baga, instead knowing me a South Indian, he started in marathi. I replied “Hindi mein bologe sir, marathi muje thoda thoda samaj aata hai”?. He replied “Marathi humara language hai, humhe vote karo aur yaha sab jaga achahiyeh dekho. I replied “ hmm theek hai, mera Voter card nahi banaya aab tak 4 saal se apply kar raha hu , naam hai but card nahi hai. One of my friend from that party came in front and said “arre raj”, I replied “Arre hero, ussdin mera documents liya tha voter card ke liye aur yeh kya party badal diya??. He replied “ ha , tu tension mat le woh process mein hai”. I replied “Kab se process mein hi hai , theek hai” I said to myself “Kab sudroge”

11th April 2010, Voting day and Anup Kothari’s birthday:

I woke up @ 10, had my breakfast n went to Anup’s place, Sssup birthday boy, Many many happy birthday, Choteee Party………

The conversation goes this way:

Anup: Thanks , kaisa hai ?

Raj: Badiya, tu sunna kab aaya (he works in Pune and comes on Sat n Sun)

Anup: Morning mein aaya, ussko bhi surprise dena tha (Ussko >> His Gf, he just broke up with her 2 days back and is still depressed about it.

Raj: Hmm , theek hai theek hai, She still loves you (Being a friend, I just can help him by saying all this)

Anup: Kya boli who ? ( shit, never to start the topic of any girl, maa ki phir toh bolna hi padta rahega)

Raj: as usual in my mood , Boli bahut pyaar karti hai, aur ussne (anup) aisa kyu kiya??

Anup: Pata nahi yaar , kya scene ???

Raj: Arre chod dena ussko , koi aur mil jaayegi, kya tu bhi…

In between all this the girl comes in ….. Interrupts me

Girl: Kya be Raj , kya bola mein???

Raj: Tu , kya, kab, kya boli??? Changing the topic: Anup ka birthday hai aaj u know na?

Girl: Ha thanks ha baatane ke liye..(Gusse mein ), I was like : Ha maa ki 1 gf ko usska bf ka birthday pata nahi hoga.

Raj: Anup , chal raha hai tu??? Voting karne ???

Girl: Tu jaana , ussko kyu le jaa raha hai??

Raj: Tu chalna , then I reliased she is not even 18 , I shut K

Raj: Chal milta hu tuje baadmein, bye

Anup: Bye

Girl: Chal bye , jaa paka mat

As usual, I thought I did something really wrong and left on my way to Vote, thinking all the way whom to Vote.

On my way, I met 2 – 4 people who were supporting their own party, they came and told me, yeh party ko hi vote karna.. I was like “ Yeh bhi zabardasti kya???” Chutigiagiri.

I entered the room, was happy to see no such big Que. I showed my identity proof and gave him my pan card for reference and he showed me the way to the polling machine. It’s been 6 years, I didn’t know how to vote and as usual I have Hypermetropia ( probs in seeing the distance object ), dam I forgot to bring my specs. I asked one of the person, how to Vote???. He just replied “Ungli se button dabbao. I was wondering “kya chutiya reply hai , ungli se hi karega na , kya L** se karega??”, Nobody is supportive enough and I preferred pressing the light for that symbol which I never saw any promotions done for that party J and am happy I voted at last.

J J J

On my way back home, again 2 -4 people came and asked “kissko vote kiya, humare party ko hi na ???

I was like ha ha tum log hi ho aur kissko vote karu?? He just gave me a tight jaadu ki jhaapi.. I was talkin to myself” itna kya senti ho raha hai??”

I entered my building and saw Anup and his gf talking, ahh.. infact fighting.. I just preferred stayin quiet and going home J J

3 comments: